Spring Bench - SINGLE 775 x 2350
Gal Mesh AD Spring Benching
SKU code: 10007SBSINGLE775x2350KIT
Why use Nursery Benches to grow & display your plants? (The solution)
Using a proper nursery benching system to grow and display plants provides a series of benefits:
- Ergonomic working height to minimize the risk of getting injuries through reducing the amount of sustained bending and reaching when accessing plants on the ground.
- Minimises exertion when working in extreme temperatures in hot house.
Increase work efficiency
- Job rotation can be used to reduce repetitive tasks amongst a number of workers
- Better air circulation that makes plants grow faster (at higher propagation rates).
- Plants don’t grow into gravel and look better.
Make full use of resources
- Save water if using multi-layer or multi-tier nursery benches.
- Use multi-layer/tier benches to maximize space in glasshouse/shade house or outdoor.
- Benching provides better air circulation that makes plants grow faster resulting in higher production rates. (See Small growers Guide to Nursery Establishment.pdf)
Why choose C-Mac’s “Spring” Nursery Benches?
- High Quality
- Specially made galvanized steel mesh and heavy-duty galvanized steel tube
- Heavy-duty galvanised steel tube 25.4 dia x 1.6mm thick.
- Tubes are galvanised on inside and outside surfaces.
- Galvanised MESH TOPS – 75mm x 25mm x 4mm diameter mesh
- Extremely strong and lightweight
- AUSTRALIAN MADE product in Sydney NSW
|Unit Of Measure||ea|