Why use a bulk bagging equipment?
Filling bulk bags without a proper purpose-built frame is slow, inefficient, labour-consuming and a waste of resources that may lead to accidents.
Why improvise to fill bulk bags? Do it the easy and safe way.
- Reduced risk of injuries to operators
- Save labour costs
- No power required
- Minimising product spills
Flexible and Convenient
- Interchangeable Hoppers to suit your bag style
- Adjustable pin position for different width bags
Users of Bulk Bag Filling Frames
- Landscape & Building Suppliers – Bulk supply of sand products for building sites
- Production Nurseries – Bulk supply of potting mix to nurseries
- Sand Bagging – Bulk supply for Emergency support for floods and storms
- Quarries – bagging of special products
- Suitable for a variety of free-flowing substances such as sand, soil, pebbles, stones, gravel, mulches, potting mix and mined minerals.
- Pin Locations are variable to suit different style/size of bulk bag loops
- Different chute types to suit differently sized and shaped bulk bags
- AUSTRALIAN MADE product in Sydney NSW
|Unit Of Measure
More From This Category