EZI-Bagger - AUTO
EZI-Bagger with automatic weight cut of scales.
SKU code: 04005EZIBAGGERAUTO
Why Choose a C-Mac Ezi-bagging Machine?
- Caters for a variety of materials include potting mix, garden mix, grain, manure, sand, soil, gravel, stone, woodchip, scoria, stock feed, mulch, compost, stone, rock, pebble, sawdust, metal dust and many more
- Fills a variety of pot sizes (from 75mm to 500mm) or bags (10kg to 60 litres)
- Different sized chutes are available to suit a filling of varying size pots and bags.
- High volume: Allow a large volume of various materials be bagged or potted at any time
- Efficient: Approx 450 25kg bags per hour by a skilled operator (approx. 6-8 seconds per 25kg bag)
- Simple to operate and minimal training required: Can be operated by just one person
- Safe and Easy to maintain: Few moving parts to wear out
- Minimize back strain: Comfortable work height (eliminate bending over)
- Easy to feed with a standard skid steer loader
- EZI- Bagger Unit
- Automatic Cut of weight Scales
- Static Conveyor
- Bag Sealer
- Hopper – galvanised steel (Stainless Steel upgrade available)
- Power supply – 240V
- Manual control – filling time controlled by the operator foot pedal
- Hopper capacity – 1.15 cubic metre
- Forklift Slippers
- Overall Dimensions – 2.5m high x 1.8m wide x 1.2m deep
- Australian made product in Sydney NSW.
Demonstration on Operation
Extras (Please Call)
- Stainless steel hopper
- Shelf with weight for storing bags
- Rotary Table
- Fertiliser dibbing unit
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We Also Recommend