Date Posted:28 February 2021
- Your privacy is important. We take our responsibility for your privacy seriously and share responsibility for the security of your information with you, as set out in this policy. By using our website at (https://www.cmac.com.au/), you consent to this policy.
We collect personal information about you when you:
- Submit a form
- Send us a letter or email
- Call or SMS us
- Visit the website
- Make a purchase on the website
- Communicate with us via our social network profiles
- Interact with our advertising
- Apply for employment opportunities with us
- We may also collect personal information from you through online analytics tools (eg Google Analytics), sharing tools, or cookies. If you do not wish information to be stored via cookies, you can disable cookies on your web browser.
- What we collect
The types of personal information that we collect from you may include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Social media details
- IP address
- Browser information
- Device information
- Standard web logging information, including cookies
- Information contained in website form submissions
- Personal Data Disclosure
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- to send you marketing / promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you and for the purpose of marketing (in accordance with the Spam Act). We may use email, SMS, social media or postal mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials from us through using the opt-out process provided (such as an unsubscribe link);
- to respond to your requests for consultations, quotes or other enquiries;
- to provide information or services to you;
- for record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to provide information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents or other third parties for the purpose of providing services to you;
- to improve and optimise our service offering and customer experience;
- In compliance with our legal obligations, disputes resolution, or the enforcement of our agreements with third parties;
- to send you reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages, and other information requested by you; and
- to consider an application of employment from you.
- Links to other websites
This policy does not apply to any use of websites that we link to on this website. You should review and accept the privacy policies that apply to those sites and should not rely on us to do that on your behalf.
- Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your information with service providers that we engage to deliver our services to you. Your personal information may be disclosed to parties outside Australia, such as cloud and hosting providers, contractors, social media tools, and other third parties. To the extent possible we will take reasonable steps to ensure that overseas parties deal with personal information in a manner consistent with Australian legislative standards. They may be subject to different privacy policies, and regulations.
We take reasonable precautions to protect the security of your personal information, including password protected databases, and only sharing information with employees, contractors, and representatives of our business on a need to know basis. We cannot provide an absolute guarantee on the security of your personal information.
While we take the measures outlined in this policy to protect your personal information, we will not have any liability arising from any unauthorised access to your personal information.
- Managing your personal information
You are entitled to review, manage and delete your account at any time. You can do this by contacting us.
If you have a question or complaint about this policy, or would like to know what personal information we store, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This policy was last updated 28 Febuaury 2021. By continuing to use our website, you consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information in the way we have described in this policy.