Date Posted:1 May 2021
Thank you for visiting and shopping at C-Mac Industries. The following information sets out the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
- Processing your Order
An email confirmation is sent to your email address after placing your order. Please keep this email as proof of your purchase.
- Shipment Processing Time
Processing time refers to the time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
After your payment is authorised and verified, we will endeavour to process your order as soon as possible. If your order is in stock it will be shipped within 3-5 business days. If it is a custom order or back order, we will contact you with more information regarding the status of your order. We will contact you if there are any delays.
- International Orders
For international orders, please contact us so that we can customise your order, and a shipping arrangement for you. If you have a question about international deliveries, please contact us via the Resolution Centre.
- Shipment rates, delivery estimates and delays
We endeavor to get your order to you as soon as possible. Once your order is placed, an estimated delivery time will be provided to you. Delivery times are estimates only and commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed.
Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order.
Date of delivery is quoted in good faith and in the light of conditions and circumstances prevailing at the time, but no responsibility is accepted by the company for delay due to strikes, lockouts, machinery breakdowns, shortage or unavailability of materials, delays in transport or any other cause beyond the company’s control.
- Standard Shipping
The order will arrive within approximately 3-5 days business days after being shipped. For shipping costs, please refer to the calculator on our website to choose the type of postage and calculate the total cost of postage for your order.
- Tracking Options
C-Mac Industries aims to provide visibility and transparency throughout the shipment process. Once your order is confirmed and shipped, you will receive a link to track your package.
- Domestic Only
All orders delivered within Australia automatically have tracking.
Insurance is not included on our Standard Shipping & Express Shipping services. Should you wish to purchase insurance please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org before your order has been dispatched.
- International Customs, Duties and Taxes
All orders shipping to a destination outside of Australia are subject to the import duties, fees, and taxes of the destination country. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by your country’s Customs Department. C-Mac Industries is not responsible for any possible customs and taxes applied to your order. We have no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and importation of your order (package) into your country. We do not benefit in any way from these chargers and we work very closely with our brokers and carriers to ensure as few delays as possible. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer. You agree that you are responsible for any duty, taxes, and custom requirements or other like taxes, fees, levies, costs or expenses associated with importing products you purchase from us and shipping them internationally.
- Delivery Terms and Conditions
- The delivery fees are calculated from C-Mac Industries’ principal place of business, unless otherwise expressly stated in writing.
- Where C-Mac Industries is unable to deliver the goods, it may charge you all costs and expenses associated with the delayed delivery.
- C-Mac will be deemed unable to deliver the goods including where (without limitation):
- You are unable or unwilling to accept the delivery;
- The site where the delivery is to take placed is deemed unsafe or unsuitable by C-Mac Industries; or
- You do not pay the price for the goods in cash or by cheque or by credit card where the goods were supplied on a payment on or before delivery basis.
- You will not be relieved of any obligation to accept the goods and to pay C-Mac Industries for the goods by reason of any delay in delivery.
- C-Mac Industries has no liability to you for any loss or damage consequential or otherwise for failure to deliver the goods or for late delivery of the goods.
- You indemnify C-Mac Industries against any loss or damage you might suffer or incur arising out of delivery of the goods to anywhere other than a kerbside or road.
- Missing or Lost Package or Damaged
There are several reasons why a package gets lost or becomes a delivery exception. We’ve found that, more often than not, the package is either in the building or with a neighbour. C-Mac Industries politely requests that customers look in common courier hiding spots. Please take a look around and let us know if you find it. If you haven't located your order, please contact us via the Resolution Centre to report missing or lost packages.
In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of delivery, C-Mac Industries asks that you:
- contact the delivery service provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- contact us via the Resolution Centre, outlining in what way the products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the delivery service provider should be removed.
C-Mac Industries accepts no responsibilities or liabilities for deliveries after they have been left at your designated delivery address.
- C-Mac Industries Internal Delivery Service
C-Mac Industries will endeavour to make deliveries using their internal delivery service where possible. You acknowledge and agree that C-Mac Industries’ delivery drivers are not authorised representatives of C-Mac Industries for any purposes arising under this Shipping and Delivery Policy.
- Third Party Delivery Service Providers
From time to time, C-Mac Industries may integrate delivery through the use of third party delivery companies. These third party delivery service providers and delivery companies are not authorised representatives of C-Mac Industries for any purposes airing under these terms and conditions. On our website, C-Mac Industries may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options. You acknowledge and agree that C-Mac Industries is not the provider of these third party delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the third party delivery service providers and delivery companies.