Self Tracking 2400mm x 1200mm - 1245kg Load rating
SKU code: 07001TRAILERDELUXE
Self-tracking trailers have a self-tracking wheel system. The trailers follow the path of the mini-tractor or tug that is pulling the trailer. Multiple trailers can be connected one behind the other.
Why Choose C-Mac’s “Deluxe - Self Tracking Trailers”
- Australian Made - High quality galvanized finish, quality wheels and bearings; Heavy duty and sturdy construction built to last
- Heavy Duty - Load Rating of 1245kg
- Deck dimensions 2440L x 1220W x 660mmH
- Proven and improved over the last 50 years in all conditions and locations around Australia
- A wide range of custom welding and fabrication services and are also available for all your trailer repair and maintenance
- Wide Range of Spare Parts available through our online shop – keeping downtime low
- Due to ongoing product development, specifications subject to change without notice
How does C-Mac Self Tracking Trailers work?
Below is the principle of our self-tracking trailers for turning and tracking accuracy;
- Front and rear axles are joined together by a linking bar so when the front axle is pivoted the rear axle is pivoted in the opposite direction. This means the rear axle wheels track in exactly the same position as the front wheels.
- When several trailers are attached the following trailers follow or track in exactly the same path. Not cutting corners, so the last trailer will not hit walls or plants when being towed. Where ever you can take your tug the trailers will follow.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|