2.4m3 Potting Station
2.4m3 Manual Potting Station
SKU code: 01002POTTINGSTATION
What is the use of Potting Station?
- Potting Station 4m3 double sidedPotting station is a very large modified potting bench designed to meet the needs of filling large pots with soil, generally used for the potting up of growing shrubs into larger pots. Using a potting station is a proficient potting method (customers have stated: betten than a automated machine).
- Fast and flexible, ideal for lower volumes where an operator is efficient. No setup times and no electrical problems or mechanical break downs of equipment.
- Place your pots under the pot template and drag the soil out with your hands. Surprisingly easy and efficient.
- The Potting station can hold a large amount 4m3 of potting mix, saving time of having to reload hopper regularly.
- Pot template and adjustable pot support on potting station
Why Choose C-Mac’s Potting Station 2.5m3?
C-Mac is the leading manufacturer of nursery equipment in Australia. C-Mac’s Potting Station 4m3 has been designed, manufactured and evolved over the years thanks to the input from various nurseries.
- Easily adjustable for different pot sizes, just slide out the pot template and add a different size, no tools required
- Gravity feed hopper with step walls to stop bridging
- Fill by bobcat or conveyor
- No motorised moving parts, minimum maintenance.
- Front panel to stop soil splilling out when filling with a bob cat. Easily adjusted manually up and down on a hook rail system.
- Adjustable rails for supporting the base of different height pots using a simple clamping system similar to a jocky wheel on a trailer.
- Easy changing of the pot templates. Just slide in or out as needed.
- Simple and reliable
C-Mac’s Potting Station features:
- 2.4 cubic metres capacity
- Dimensions – 1.2m wide x 2m high x 2.4m long
- 3mm mild steel, painted finish
- Three custom sizes of pot holding templates supplied with each potting station
- Templates are made from sturdy 3mm galvanised sheet
- Option - Galvanised sheet metal cylinders, for potting into bags,
- Option – heavy duty castors to be able to move the potting station (on concrete)
|Unit Of Measure